- Name: Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden
- Birthdate: October 31, 1973
- Species: Human (Wanderer)
- -Type: The Fallen angel Lasciel's shadow has become much more integrated with his personality, allowing greater control of Hellfire and slight increases in other Fallen abilities. (More information found here )
- Canon: The Dresden Files (novels)
- Played By: Paul Blackthorne
- Appearance: Six and a half feet tall, lanky build, short dark hair, dark eyes. Often dressed in a black leather duster that is magically protected against most forms of attack, wears a silver pentacle amulet around his neck. His left hand has been severely burned, leaving the entire hand scarred except for a patch of skin on the palm in the shape of Lasciel's sigil, which he covers with a black leather glove.. Carries a Colt .44, blasting rod, and wizard staff as weapons. Carries a shield bracelet as a defense.
- Personality: Finds it difficult to see women, children, or other innocents come to harm, sometimes to the point of unleashing unholy destruction upon whoever is responsible. Sense of humor that often includes obscure clichés and gallows humor. Forms strong attachments to those he cares about, and can nurse a grudge for years before coming to terms with it. Not very subtle, but very tenacious. Often oblivious when it comes to women hitting on him, but when he does catch on, he plays for keeps. Fully willing to sacrifice himself for what he believes is the greater good, even if it means damning his own soul.
- History: Orphaned at age six, adopted by a warlock named Justin DuMorne who later tried to enslave him. Harry killed him in self defense, and was then mentored by Ebenezar McCoy, the White Council's Blackstaff, until he was old enough to live alone. Harry spent three years working for a Private Investigations agency before opening his own business, putting himself in the phone book under Wizards. He often became involved in large supernatural occurrences in Chicago , including the beginning of a war against the Red Court of vampires and stopping a war between the two major factions of Faerie. Harry touches a Blackened Denarius to prevent a friend's child from becoming corrupted by it, and as a result a copy of the Fallen angel's personality was implanted in his subconscious, giving him access to Hellfire and a vast store of knowledge. Lasciel spent several years in Harry's mind, slowly influencing him despite his attempts to steer clear of her "help." During a battle at the White Court vampire Raith estate, Harry's escape was cut off, and he was caught in an enormous explosion that catapulted him through the Rift.
- Writing Sample:
"Oh boy... sit, Ubu, sit!"
The werewolf snarled, obviously unimpressed by the wizard's brightly glowing staff. It crouched low, and before Harry could react it leapt straight at his throat. He fell back with a yelp, and the werewolf overshot its target, one back paw clipping the fallen wizard across the top of the head.
Harry rolled, coming up on his knees, and quickly gathered his will. "Fuego!" he shouted, thrusting the staff towards the beast. An enormous gout of flame burst forth, setting the creature's fur alight, and it howled in pain, blinded by the bright flash. By the time its vision adjusted, Harry was between it and the young girl, who cowered against the crumbling brick wall, blood streaming down her arm.
"No take out for you tonight, buddy!" Harry snarled back at the werewolf, staff ablaze with the eerie red light of Hellfire..